Rules and guidelines.
Although these are more of guidelines than actual rules these are still something you should keep in mind if you wish to submit your shrine to Emotion. I am generally easy going on what I'll accept here so this is more of a clarification on what I will and will not accept. If there is anything you don't understand feel free to contact me about them and I'll do my best to answer your questions.
- The shrine you're submitting must be owned by you and it must be dedicated to something from an anime, manga, or video game*. As to what that is specifically is up to you, but for an idea it can be a character, a relationship, or even the series itself. There are no limits.
- I will accept large shrines, small shrines, one page shrines, and even shrine/fanlisting combos. For fanlisting/shrine combos, however, the fanlisting must not be the main focus of the site or else it won't be listed (if you aren't quite sure here is an example of what I'll accept). I will not accept media or fanworks type sites, or forums/message boards.
- I will accept shrines that are under construction. However, there must be some readable content regarding your shrine's subject for visitors to see. If there is no content to read then I will hold onto your application until content has been added.
- You must put a link back to the directory somewhere on your shrine. I don't care where as long as I can find it. If I find you removed the link or I can't find it I will remove your site from the directory. You are always welcome to submit again once it has been readded.
- Although it isn't absolutely required I would very much appreciate it if you kept your shrine information updated. It would help me out immensely, otherwise your shrine will be at risk of being removed. If I discover your shrine has moved and I know where to find it I will update the information for you, but do know that this won't always the case.
- I will not accept any shrines containing content that bashes or shows hate toward anything or anyone. We all have our own preferences and not everyone is going to think the same thing so please be mindful of that.
- If you have multiple shrines you wish to have listed here please send in a separate form for each one. This will make things easier on me when I update the directory.
Submit your shrine.
Below is the form you may use to submit your shrine to the directory. If for some reason it doesn't seem to be working please contact me so I can fix it.
Please note that this form is for submitting only. If you wish to update your shrine information then please use the form located here instead.
IMPORTANT: When entering the subject of your shrine please enter it in the format of "series name: first name then last name" (example: Bleach: Rukia Kuchiki). I would prefer to list them this way, but I am not be familiar with every series out there so I would greatly appreciate it if you could do this for me. Thank you! :)